Are you looking for a professional home inspector? When you hire Advantage Property Inspection, you are hiring an experienced, certified professional who has training and experience in the building industry. It is the job of the home inspector to not only evaluate the condition of the house's major systems and structural integrity, but also to evaluate how these systems are working together and identify areas that need to be watched, repaired or replaced.
Advantage Property Inspection gives you the Big Picture analysis of the house you are purchasing. If the home inspector identifies the need for a more detailed analysis of any of the house's systems or structures, the inspector will recommend the appropriate professional, which may be an experienced engineer with expertise analyzing that particular system or structure. The need for this kind of more detailed analysis is rare.
Our home inspection service is a visual and technical equipment-based inspection of the structural elements and systems which are accessible. This typically includes:
- Attic: insulation and ventilation
- Bathrooms and Fixtures
- Cooling System: AC and evaporative
- Crawlspace and Basement
- Decks, Patios and Porches
- Drive and Walkways
- Electrical Systems: main and sub-panel, wiring and grounding
- Fences and Gates
- Fireplace and Chimney
- Foundation and Grade
- Garage, Carport, Auto Openers
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gutters, Downspouts and Faucets
- Heating Systems: condition, operation and ductwork
- Interior: doors, windows, walls, ceilings, floors, stairs, etc.
- Kitchen and Appliances
- Laser Thermal Measurement
- Laundry Room
- Plumbing Systems and Fixtures
- Roofing Systems: material, flashing and venting
- Safety Products
- Siding, Soffit, Fascia and Trim
- Structural Support Systems: joists, truss and rafters
- Water Heater
- and MORE!
If you have any questions, or are interested in any other services, please contact us so we may discuss your needs.
We perform different inspections on all types of homes, including:
- New Construction
- Pre-Existing Homes
- Condominiums, Town Homes, Multi-Unit Properties
- Pre-Listing: Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Pre-Listing: For Sale by Owner
- Home Warranty Inspections
- Commercial Buildings
- Radon Testing
This is not a complete list of the services we provide. Please contact us if the service you need is not listed.